top of page
Herefordshire County Fire Brigade was born in 1948 after the N.F.S ( National Fire Service ) handed back fire control to regional county & county borough fire brigades. With 13 fire stations covering 842 square miles of area the brigade lasted until 1974 when it changed its title after merging with Worcestershire City & County Fire Brigade to form Hereford & Worcester Fire Brigade.

This cap badge manufactured by Mike Trueman Badges of Birmingham is in good condition,. The enamel centre fixed to the standard fully pressed Home Office star via 2 straps, both cap fixing lugs intact to the rear of the cap badge.

Hereford County Fire Brigade 1948-74 Cap Badg

SKU: sku_5b72a0180e270_1534238744
£10.00Price
    bottom of page