top of page
Humberside Fire Brigade was formed in 1974 after the Fire Services Act of the same year merged all previous county borough fire brigade s from the 1948 to 1974 era being disbanded & now under the control of county fire brigades. 
Humberside Fire Brigade had 30 fire stations covering 1,323 square miles of area & lasted until 2004 when the brigade changed it's title to Humberside Fire & Rescue Service.
This cap badge manufactured by Marples & Beasley, official suppliers of cap badges to the brigade is in excellent condition.
The enamel centre fixed to the standard economy issue, lined Home Office star & the 2 cap fixing lugs intact to the rear.

Humberside Fire Brigade 1974-2004 Cap Badge

    bottom of page