top of page
Blackburn Fire Brigade post ww2 came into force in 1948 after The N.F.S ( National Fire Service ) handed back fire control to regional county & county borough fire brigades. Blackbur was a small brigade with just 1 fire station covering 13 square miles of the surrounding area & lasted until 1974 when a new Fire Services Act amalgamated all previous county borough fire brigades in county brigades. Blackburn became part of Lancashire Fire Brigade. 

This cap badge is in good condition. The enamel centre fixed to the standard fully pressed Home Office star by a thin brass pin, both cap fixing lugs intact to the rear of the cap badge.

Blackburn Fire Brigade 1948 To 1974 Cap Badge

SKU: sku_5219f199022c5_1377431961
£20.00Price
    bottom of page