top of page
The post world war 2 Burnley Fire Brigade consisted of 1 fire station covering just 7 square miles of area, hence cap badges for this small brigade which disbanded in 1974 are in demand by cap badge collectors for original badges. Formed in 1948 after the N.F.S ( National Fire Service ) handed back fire control to regional county & county borough fire brigades.

This Cap badge has some chips to the enamel, the enamel centre is fixed to the standard issue fully pressed Home Office star & both cap fixing lugs are intact to the rear of the badge.

Burnley Fire Brigade 1948 To 1974 Cap Badge

SKU: sku_5b9b786f9d35a_1536915567
£5.00Price
    bottom of page