top of page
Cumberland Fire Service was born in 1948 after the N.F.S ( National Fire Service ) handed back fire control to regional county & county borough fire brigades. Cumberland Fire Service had 3 cap badges in force during it's life span, a red ring version & 2 different version's issued after 1955 being a gilt or chrome helmet mantle ! Cumberland Fire Service had 17 fire stations covering 1,513 square miles in area. This original chrome helmet mantle variation is in excellent condition with the enamel centre fixed to the standard fully pressed issue Home Office star by a brass pin, both cap fixing lugs intact to the rear of the cap badge.

Cumberland Fire Service 1955-74 2nd pat Chrome Var

SKU: sku_5687fcccd1b6f_1451752652
£75.00Price
    bottom of page