top of page
The Derbyshire Fire Brigade post ww2 was born in 1948 after The N.F.S ( National Fire Service ) handed back fire control after the 1947 Fire Services Act to regional county & county borough fire brigades. Derbyshire boasted 29 fire stations covering 993 square miles of area & was a large fire brigade. Operating until 1985 with the same cap badge it changed the badge in 1985 to a coat of arms cap badge. This 100% original cap badge is in excellent condition, the enamel front attached to the standard economy issue, lined Home Office star by a thin brass pin, both cap fixing lugs intact to the rear of the cap badge.

Derbyshire Fire Service 1948 To 1985 Cap Badge

SKU: sku_5225d05a217e9_1378209882
£14.00Price
    bottom of page