top of page
Humberside Fire Brigade was formed in 1974 after the Fire Services Act of the same year merged all previous county borough fire brigades from the 1948 to 1974 era being disbanded & now under the control of county fire brigades. 
Humberside Fire Brigade had 30 fire stations covering 1,323 square miles of area & lasted until 2004 when the brigade changed it's title to Humberside Fire & Rescue Service.
This cap badge manufactured by Mike Trueman Badges of Birmingham is in excellent condition.
The enamel centre fixed to the standard fully pressed Home Office star by 2 straps, both 2 cap fixing lugs intact to the rear.

Humberside Fire Brigade 1974 To 2004 Cap Badge

    bottom of page